Monday, August 9

Mini vacation.

It's been awhile since I've updated on our little {but growing} family.

I guess we've been so busy just living life that I haven't thought much to write about it lately. I don't really mind those times either. It's kind of like when you go on vacation to Disney World and you are so busy taking pictures of everything that you don't actually SEE it until you look through the pictures...

Sometimes it's nice just to experience it first hand.

And that's what we have been doing these past few weeks. Most of, if any, of the pictures we've taken have been with our phones. And that doesn't leave for the greatest quality. Needless to say, this is a post without pics {sorry mom and dad!}

So please excuse my mini vacation from blogging and stay tuned for much more interesting posts in the very near future... ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...