Thursday, November 8

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

So that {ahem} 3 month blogging break was not intended. But boy did it feel good!! I just didn't feel like blogging for a long while and I knew if I made my self do it I would be doing for an audience and not for myself. Not that I don't love you lovely readers, I just want this blog to be real and genuine!

We had a lot of goings on, like everyone else I'm sure, {like moving my mom from her state to our state, and Brandon going a big trip, etc.} and I'm not sure if I could or if I even want to back up and fill it in. So I think we will just be moving along...

My mom is living with us for awhile to get her feet on the ground here and to help me with the littles and because we, plain and simple, like having her around! Especially 3 very specific littles {aka, Nana's Biggest Fan Club}.

This last week has been busy with getting back into a routine after being at my mom's house for nearly 3 weeks, packing and selling and donating LOTS of stuff. :) Since the weather has been A-mazing the last few days we have gotten out of the house a few times to soak it up before winter actually decides to show up... anytime now, just 15 days until Thanksgiving, you know!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...