Wednesday, June 23

11 months


{Belated, I know, but better late than never!}

To my sweet baby girl,

You are walking now! 
I'm not sure if this is a happy feeling or a sad one... both really.


It's bitter sweet to see you growing up,
but it's happening so fast.



Your sweet personality is coming out more and more...
Here are a few of the most common comments that I get from people about you:

"She has SO much energy!" 
{You are ALWAYS moving!!}


"She is really out going."

"She is so smart"

"She looks just like her daddy!"

"She has the funniest/ cutest facial expressions!"

"She is so talkative/ vocal."

All these things are true. You are definitely your own person and
sometimes it seems as if you've already figured out who you are.


You have this confidence about you, that you know what you want,
you know what you like and don't like.
You amaze me. 
And I hope you never lose that confidence in who you are.

What else are you up to these days?

You love to help me 'fold' laundry - that is,
you take out the contents of the basket one piece at a time
and you make a pile on the floor next to you. You are very determined in this task.

We have been to the pool several times and you have your own kiddy pool on our deck.
You love to dip your hand in the water 
and then proceed to lick the water off of your hand.
Oddest but cutest thing!

You always love to help mama do what ever I'm doing-
cooking dinner, cleaning, loading/unloading the dish washer, etc.
You're very helpful and very hands on!

And the facial expressions you make are to die for!
I wish I had more pictures of them, but of course 
you don't make them if I have a camera in my hand...
We'll have to work on that!

I am in complete awe of how quickly you have grown up
and how much you have developed into your own little person.

In less than a month you will be 1 year old
and that blows my mind!

I enjoy every single minute with you and miss you like crazy when we are apart!
I praise and thank God so much for allowing you to be a part
of our life!


Your daddy and I both feel so honored and privilaged to have you as a daughter
and to be able to raise you up in the things of the Lord!
We look forward with so much anticipation to see how 
He will use your life to accomplish great things for His kingdom!!


With all the love in my heart,
Love Mommy.

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127:3




2 comments:

Kym said...

She is a treasure! Love to Colorado from Kansas!
P.S. Hey, Ev, COOL water shoes...where'd ya get 'em?!?!?!? ;op

Kym said...

She is a treasure! Love to Colorado from Kansas!
P.S. Hey, Ev, COOL water shoes...where'd ya get 'em?!?!?!? ;op

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...