Wednesday, June 9

20 weeks

Baby bean is now 20 weeks old!



Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along:  20 weeks


Size of baby:  Weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and is 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom {10 inches from head to heel} which is about the length of a banana!
  
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  7lbs so far

Maternity Clothes:  I've been wearing dresses and skirts. My non-maternity pants no longer fit. I plan on wearing summer dresses and skirts all summer long!  

Gender:   ??? Going to be surprised!

Movement:  Getting stronger! I feel kicks and when the baby rolls around.

Food Cravings:  The cravings have died down a bit. I did crave a ham and cheese sandwich about a week ago. :)

What I miss:   Not burping every meal the rest of the day. Not needing to eat every two hours.

Sleep:  Vivid dreams most nights.

Symptoms:   Hungry all the time, tired all day, swelling belly ; ].

Best Moment this month:  The increase in movements!

What I am looking forward to:  Our ultrasound next week!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...