Monday, January 30

38 weeks {Itty Bitty}




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 38 Weeks 

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of a 6-7 lb watermelon!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 22 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm having a hard time finding shirts that cover my tummy.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: He shoves his feet and heels in to my ribs. I am pretty sure that he has dropped now so there is a little more room up top.

Sleep: Acid reflux has been my worst enemy. I have had the weirdest dreams lately. Sometimes it feels like I haven't even slept from such active, vivid dreams!

Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks, heartburn/acid reflux still, no appetite {no room!}

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Being able to do more with the Littles. 

Cravings: Not much of an appetite any more, I haven't been craving anything really.

Best Moment this week: Realizing that we are so very close to having another newborn and our THIRD child... 

What I am looking forward to: Honestly, not being pregnant and I just can't wait to hold this baby boy in my arms. :)



And for comparison, here I am at 38 weeks with Little Dude, the day I went into labor!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...