Thursday, June 27

Father's Day

Brandon is really into trains, he tells me. He talks all the time about "when I get my train set set up..." The only thing is he doesn't have one... yet! Just in the dreamin' phase I guess.

When I saw the Colorado Railroad Muesum in the Play Date with Denver book we got recently, I knew we were going to go for Father's Day. Right now Brandon's work schedule has is weekends on week days so I figured we would go on his day off instead but I read that they only run the train for rides on Saturdays. And then I found out that they were having Wild West Days the weekend after Father's Day!

All these plans were made with out Brandon knowing what we were doing. Stealth mode. He is always surprising me and it drives.me.nuts! I'm not so good at surprises, receiving or keeping them. But this time was pay back.

And I kept it a surprise all the way! He figured it out because they had a sign at out exit off of the freeway. And he was so excited! So I was excited! I made sure to bring his camera so he could 'play' and take lots of picture of the old train cars and, of course, our adorable littles who made him a father.
















And that is just a drop in the bucket of what pictures he took. I think we are going to get a few of them framed and hang them in the house. Hope all you dad's had a great Father's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...