Friday, September 6

1st Day of School

We are homeschooling, starting with Preschool this year. I'll be honest, I didn't think I could do it and sometimes I still doubt myself. Not to mention I have a twinge of jealousy seeing other moms have 'free time' after they drop their kids off at school imagine the possibilities...

But I know that this is right for our family and where we are at right now. No hard feelings. No judgement because we are all different families and people and we know what is best for our families. And we all love our kids, that's the most important part of it all!

So, even though we are homeschooling I really wanted to participate in the 1st day of school pictures. They are really, really excited to be doing school so they were really hyper the morning of our first day.  It wasn't difficult to get a great smile out of them! I'll take it while I can.


Evalyn is starting with a preschool review and then right in to K4!


 Caleb is doing preschool this year!



 Out Takes...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...