Sunday, March 21

8 Months






































Baby girl, you are 8 months old. When I realized it this past Thursday, I couldn't hardly believe it.

You are growing up so fast! But I'm loving every minute of it :)







































You are at an unbelievably fun stage! Your crawling now.

And you know how to clap. So you clap a lot. :)







































You have recently been teething pretty heavily the past couple of days.

You can spend more and more time playing and entertaining yourself.

But you like to know your mommy or daddy is right there. In case you need us of course.






































I'm so ready for the warmer weather so we can spend more days outside, on walks, at the park and pool.

Although, you are much for swinging at the park, we play on a blanket and soak up the sunshine.







































Mommy and daddy are both anxious to see how you interact with a little sibling.

Soon we shall see!

We love you, baby girl!

♥ Mommy



3 comments:

Dad/Opa said...

What precious pictures! I wish I could see you all. Miss and Love you all. Dad

Anonymous said...

And just WHO taught Missy to clap???? Ok, ok, so maybe it wasn't Nana...just humor me, ok? Love and Butterfly Kisses :o)
Nana

Anonymous said...

And just WHO taught Missy to clap???? Ok, ok, so maybe it wasn't Nana...just humor me, ok? Love and Butterfly Kisses :o)
Nana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...