Tuesday, August 2

12 Weeks {Itty Bitty}

I am 12 weeks along in my 3rd pregnancy as of yesterday. My OB appointment was actually last week. So here is the update!




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of a plum!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Lost 4 oz since 8 weeks

Maternity Clothes: I mostly wear dresses and cotton shorts and tank tops. It's just too hot so I dress to stay as cool as possible.

Gender: 7 weeks until we {hopefully} find out!

Movement: Not sure but there have been times when I thought I felt something. It's still pretty early so it might not be.

Sleep: I'm already having crazy dreams most nights. I try to sleep on my stomach as much as I can because I know those days are coming to an end!

Symptoms: Going pee all the time. The mornings I wake up and throw up right away are growing fewer between. I am hoping that is a sign for the sick and icky feeling leaving! I have heartburn at night but only when I eat certain things.

What I miss: Energy! Not always feeling like I could lay down and take a nap pretty much any time of the day.

Cravings: Most of the time I lack an appetite. I'm still really hungry but not too much sounds good to eat. I've craved pickles a couple times. I was really craving salad yesterday. And a couple weeks ago I really wanted an apple pie!

Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my appointment. {170 bpm}

What I am looking forward to: Getting to the 2nd trimester and hopefully feeling a lot better!


2 comments:

Sarena Talarico said...

Too cute Katie! But you are always gorgeous..pregnant or not! So excited for you two! (well technically 4 since its not just about you and B anymore ;) ) Cant wait to hear what you are having! Hope you feel better and 2nd trimester isnt as rough!!! :) :)

Mom said...

Wish I were there to bake you an apple pie!!! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...