Wednesday, March 5

29 weeks




I asked Brandon to take a belly bump photo for me and he got all artsy on me. :)

Pregnancy Update

How Far Along: 29 Weeks 

Size of baby:  Baby is about the size of a 2.5 lb acorn squash!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 10 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Yes, pants mostly. I've been getting by with my regular shirts but I'm starting to have a hard time finding shirts that cover my tummy.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: So far he's most active when I lay down at night, of course. If I eat something spicy or flavorful he will kick around. He also gets a little protective of mama and will kick on the kids if they are sitting in my lap. I love the look on their face when they feel a kick!

Sleep: Frequent awakenings to go pee and sometimes because of heartburn.

Symptoms: I'm starting to get tired easier, heartburn and still have random nausea/vomiting but not very often. A few Braxton hicks.

What I miss: Taking deep breaths.

Cravings: I haven't had much of an appetite lately. Not sure if it's because I've been sick or if it's the promise of heartburn that have really kept me from craving anything.

Best Moment this week: Being one week closer to holding my baby.

What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to a little 'vacay' at the hospital. 2 days/nights with only one child to take care of, it's a piece if cake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...