Thursday, May 1

37 Weeks with Baby #4


It's been awhile since I've updated, over a month actually! Oops...

Pregnancy Update

How Far Along: 37 Weeks 

Size of baby:  Baby is about the size of a 2.5 lb acorn squash!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 25 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I am living in dresses and skirts!

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: He is still pretty active and it's getting more painful as we near the end. He is most active when I settle in for the night, or if I eat something with a lot of flavor or spice!

Sleep: Frequent awakenings to go pee and sometimes because of heartburn.

Symptoms: Fatigue and hugeness. I'm just plain uncomfortable right now. But I actually feel better than I ever remember feeling at 37 weeks!

What I miss: Doing anything that doesn't cause me to be out of breath. Being active with my other 3 kiddos.

Cravings: I haven't had much of an appetite lately. I am hungry about every 2 hrs but nothing usually sounds appetizing. I've also been having the excited, nervous butterflies and that makes it hard to eat. Sometimes while I'm eating I think to myself, What if I go into labor after eating this? Will it be pleasant to throw up?! Ha! Like anything is pleasant to throw up...

Best Moment this week: Every time he moves around I am trying to soak it up and enjoy it for the amazing gift it is. Knowing this is the last time I'll ever experience it is a little heart wrenching....

What I am looking forward to: Seeing his face for the first time! I am really taking it all in and not for granted this time! We are so close!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...