Wednesday, December 17

Finally Had One…

I’ve had quite a few people ask me if I’ve had any cravings yet…
I usually look at them like they are crazy since pretty much the smell of 99% of foods, let alone the thought of most foods, makes me feel sick. How can I have a craving for something when food seems to be my enemy these days?!
Seriously I’ve been living on fruit popsicles and sprite most of the time. Once in a while I can eat a little of a real meal. But…
For a couple days now I’ve had a craving for this resturante we have called Atlanta Bread Company, it’s just like a Panera Bread, but better! And I always order a pickle on the side…
Today I wanted more… so Brandon went up and got me a plate of about 4 pickles!! They were so GOOD!! I wanted more after that, but decided not to push it since I spent a few times with my head over the thrown yesterday.
Pickles! Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...