Friday, November 25






Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 Weeks {3rd Trimester!!}

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of a squash!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 11 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I'm much more comfortable in comfy or pj pants and t-shirts.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: Getting stronger everyday! At night especially but even through out the day he is moving around in there. I can even see my stomach pop out at some jabs!

Sleep: Acid reflux has been my worst enemy. I have to not eat several hours before going to bed, which usually means I go to bed hungry but I guess it's the lesser evil. I also wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep so I just lay there or turn from side to side until I can get back to sleep.

Symptoms: Most of the symptoms have died down, but I can tell it's the 3rd trimester as I'm usually ready to go to bed for the night by 2 pm.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy and not needing a body pillow in bed. 

Cravings: Pumpkin pie or anything pumpkin. Lucky me since it's Thanksgiving week!

Best Moment this week: Realizing I finally made it to the 3rd trimester! It's exciting to think that we are going to have another newborn in the house in less than 3 months!!

What I am looking forward to: Honestly, not being pregnant and getting back to being a not pregnant me. I just can't wait to hold this baby boy in my arms. :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...