Sunday, March 25

Happenings

We have had some fun happenings around here...


I'm throwing hubby a Roarin' Twenties themed 30th Birthday Party {his bday is Thursday} this weekend and we are doing a costume contest. Hubby and I have had fun picking out and gathering ours and we are all ready to go so I am hoping to whip up something for the littles this week. I've been looking forward to it for a couple months and I'm glad it's finally {almost} here!!


We recently bought some furniture for our basement that serves as our guest area and now my sewing area! Thanks to Ikea we have a new sofa bed and I have an awesome sewing station {I'll post pictures when I get everything organized}. Up until now most of my sewing has taken place at the kitchen table and it can be a pain to have to pick it all up every time we eat a meal. Set up and take down is now valuable time I can spending sewing as I can leave a project in the middle if I need to take care of any "Little" business. The space is now kid friendly too, with a train table and a doll house I recently found at a consignment sale! 

She loves her 'new' dollhouse and has played with it endlessly since I brought it home!

Today we bought some sand for the kids to play with in our water table! They loved playing in it this afternoon! I thought sand would be good to play with at the beginning of spring/summer and we can switch it out to water in late summer, when the heat of the days will warrant nothing else!





I got a hair cut and it's perfect for the currently beautiful and warm weather we are having as of late {Wahoo for mid-70's!}

The front
The back

We found these mini popsicles at the store and they are a hit around here. Just the right size for 'little' mouths!

{Source}
And just some more pictures for the grandparents...

Daddy's buddy. He seriously falls asleep like this every time hubby holds him. I love it!

Love this little chocolatey, sandy mouth 'cheese-er'!


So serious.


This explains a lot. Gotta share the 'real.'
Hope you had a great weekend. We did!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...