Wednesday, May 2

Itty Bitty {3 Months}

3 months has gone by since I held you in my arms for the first time.
Sweet baby boy, the time is going by so quickly!


One thing I've noticed about the third baby is that I am so much more relaxed with you than with the first two. I'm also more confident as your momma too. I know the things I like to savor with you, the little things I miss with your brother and sister most. I know what things to let go and not worry so much about because they just won't matter when you aren't a baby any more.


I'm really loving and enjoying your baby rolls! You are so cuddly right now with your pudgy body and soft skin. I love kissing on your sweet cheeks and neck. I love snuggling with you at bed time and first thing in the morning. You seem to enjoy it too as you sleep so good! Most nights you are sleeping 6-8 hour stretch, waking only to eat and then back out again. You usually sleep until 8:30 or 9 am!!


You found your hands. You are studying them or chewing on them a lot these days! You rock tummy time like it's no big deal. I think I could just leave you there all day and you would just sleep and wake up, going right back to watching your big bro and sissy play! They provide much entertainment, for you and me both!


You are still hanging out in size 2 diapers and size 3 month clothes. But you are quickly pushing out of both of those! You must know you have some catching up to do to keep up with the big littles! Still nursing and still throughly enjoying it. You can take a bottle now, but you prefer to nurse. 


You have a brother and sister that adore you and can't wait for you to join the ranks in running around and playing all day! Can't beating having two best friends before you can even sit up on your own!


And then there is that tongue. You are such a sweetheart!
We love you more than you know!!

Happy 3 months sweet boy. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...