Monday, April 20

28 Weeks

I think I’m starting to show….
dsc_0002
We have our 28 week appointment this week and then we’ll be going to the Dr for check ups every two weeks. {Until 36 weeks, then it’s every week…} Since we have a new doc, she wants to see the baby for herself so we are going to be doing another ultrasound. I can’t wait to see how much baby cakes has grown!! I can see the evidence on the outside, but to actually see her little hands, feet and face is so exciting!
We bought the paint for the nursery on Friday {but not with out spilling a qt of pink paint on the floor at the check out!} and B is going to be painting next Monday! That’s also when we are going to be getting the furniture delivered! I’m so excited to get the room all set up I can hardly stand it! The colors are going to be chocolate brown and a pale yellow with just a touch of pink here and there! I’ll get some pics once we get the room painted and furnished!
Here are some more belly/fun pics courtesy my amazing husbands wonderful photography!
Can't wait to hold her on the outside!
Can't wait to hold her on the outside!
I think the fresh air made me feel a little silly...
I think the fresh air made me feel a little silly...
Doing my best prego tiger impression?!?!
Doing my best prego tiger impression?!?!
I love this one! {Our love bump}
I love this one! {Our love bump}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...