Sunday, May 16

16 weeks

We had our 16 wk appointment last Thursday and it went really well. We got to see our dr from when I was pregnant with E. She just had her first baby in February and has been out on maternity leave for our previous appointments. It was good to see her and I'm excited to be back with her for the rest of this pregnancy.

We heard the heartbeat and it was in the 150's.... so the old wives tale would say that is a Girl heartbeat! Who knows!?

Our next appointment in June will be with our ultrasound! I can't wait to 'see' our little baby bean, wether a he or she we are so excited to meet this baby!!

And now for the belly update :)




Pregnancy Highlights**


How Far Along:  16 weeks


Size of baby:  4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. About the size of an avocado.
  
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  7lbs so far

Maternity Clothes:  I've been wearing dresses and leggings. My regular pants no longer fit. I plan on wearing summer dresses and skirts all summer long!  

Gender:   ??? Going to be surprised!

Movement:  Been feeling flutters!!

Food Cravings:  Pineapple, Taco Bell, Carmel Frappachinos

What I miss:   Not burping every meal the rest of the day. Not needing to eat every two hours.

Sleep:  Vivid dreams most nights.

Symptoms:   Hungry all the time, still sick in the evenings, tired all day.

Best Moment this week:  Feeling flutters for the first time!

What I am looking forward to:  Our ultrasound next month!

{**I got the idea for this from another blog I stumbled across. I liked it so I'm going to be using!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...