Tuesday, March 29

Excited!

I have been absent from writing here. I have to confess, that I've been writing some where else.

Hubby and I have been writing on a blog, private at the moment, to document something that God has put on our hearts.

I'm so excited to share it... soon!

In other news, this Saturday is my 'little' sister's wedding day! I get to be in the honored place standing next to her as her Matron of Honor and I couldn't be more honored to stand there! :D

She is marrying a wonderful godly guy. I couldn't be more proud of them and their dedication to remain pure before their wedding. What a special testimony in a world that choses to make marriage and sex 'no big deal.' There commitment alone speaks of their love and devotion to the Lord and His commands to us.

Marriage is such a blessing and gift from the Lord. I think I'm most excited that they too will soon be able to experience the joy, love and growth that marriage brings to a person. I have been praying for the two of them since I first thought they may be the ones for each other and I am so honored to be a part of the prayer team that will continue to pray for them in the journey of marriage that is ahead of them. Any one who is married knows that prayer and support is a must!

The bride and 2 out of 3 bridesmaids at the bridal shower.

Sisters :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...