Friday, March 4

Overwhelming

Today God has overwhelmed me with His love. I can't really explain it but the Holy Spirit has just confirmed in me His truth in several areas that I have been struggling with. Nothing in particular happened. I listened to a podcast on Revelation from my pastor and then another message on the radio while driving.

It could be that just taking in God's word, His Spirit was able to speak to me. What ever it was, I needed it today. :) I love the overwhelming feeling of God's love. I just feel so at peace, like nothing could shake me or move me from the foundation He has placed me on.

The three simple truths that God confirmed in my spirit today are:

1. God is not a God of fear.

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afriad of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

2. God is not a God of condemnation.

God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:17

3. God is not a God of confusion.

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33


I am thankful to serve and know a living God who cares enough to speak His truth to me and confirm it in my spirit when I need it most.

Something I heard in this video I want to share and really love is: God is still God. God is still good.
Have a blessed weekend in Him!


A Story | Tears of Hope from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...