Friday, February 7

Our life with the Littles

I've been inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Ashley Ann Campbell of Under the Sycamore. She is such a delightful blogger, I always leave her blog feeling encouraged and inspired to see life through different eyes. Instead of seeing how I wish things were I start seeing the beauty in the way things are!

Ashley has a gift of capturing beautiful photos of real life. She also loves teaching others her techniques and tips. I've been gleaning advice from her and just through trial and error I've been retraining my eye to see beauty in our everyday life.

I love the shots I captured using just my phone and my new favorite editing app: Pic-Tap-Go!


They are watching Lion King. 
If they aren't watching it they are acting it out, every detail. 
My brothers and I did the same thing when we were little.



Bowl #4.
This kid loves his cereal.


It was my first time cutting his hair. 
He was enjoying his M&M prize after being so patient. 
I tried styling it after his bath but when he got dressed it was sticking up.



He does this all day. 
All over the house. 
If only you could be as big as you think you are...


Dads and good for a lot of things.
Giving rides around the living room is just one of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...