Monday, February 17

27 weeks


{Actually taken at 26 weeks}
Pregnancy Update

How Far Along: 27 Weeks 

Size of baby:  Baby is about the size of a 2 lb rutabaga!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 10 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Yes, pants mostly. I've been getting by with my regular shirts but I'm starting to have a hard time finding shirts that cover my tummy.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: He's a mover and a shaker!

Sleep: Frequent awakenings to go pee and sometimes heartburn.

Symptoms: Lots of round ligament pain from all the stretching, heartburn and still have random nausea/vomiting at least once a week.

What I miss: Being able to do more with the Littles and in general. 

Cravings: Mexican food. I wouldn't be surprised if this kid's first word is 'Hola!'

Best Moment this week: Hearing the birds outside chirping and realizing spring is so close.... and so is getting to meet this baby!!

What I am looking forward to: Honestly, not being pregnant and I just can't wait to hold this baby boy in my arms. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...