Tuesday, July 27

The Sequel: 6.5 Months



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 27 Weeks


Size of baby: 14 inches from head to heal and 2+lbs!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7lbs


Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah. Lots of skirts and dresses on these hot days!


Gender: It's a surprise!!


Movement: Oh yes! Almost all the time but especially when I lay on my side.


Sleep: This depends on Little Lady... but I have started waking up even if she doesn't just to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: Crazy dreams, heartburn and reflux, feeling winded easily, frequent bathroom breaks.


What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach! I missed this really bad when I was pregnant with Little Lady and it's starting to be the same this time. My hips start hurting after sleeping on only my sides.


Cravings: Not too many specific cravings anymore and I'm so grateful to be able to eat just about anything I'm hungry for with this pregnancy, unlike the first one.

Best Moment this week: Little Lady turning 1! And realizing that we have less than 99 days too go! We are on the downhill now! :D


What I am looking forward to: Finishing up clearing out the soon-to-be second nursery so we can start prepping for The Sequel!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...