Sunday, September 4

16 weeks {Itty Bitty}


Seaport Village, San Diego, CA

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of an apple {approx. 5 ounces}!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 1 lb since 8 wks.

Maternity Clothes: I mostly wear dresses and cotton shorts and tank tops. It's just too hot so I dress to stay as cool as possible.

Gender: Boy? Girl? Twins? 3 weeks until we {hopefully} find out!

Movement: Yep. Just feels like soft flutters in my tummy, usually when I lay or sit down. :)

Sleep: Crazy dreams! And a lot of them are bad dreams :( I always sleep on my sides now and only wake up when Little dude does.

Symptoms: Besides the growing size of my belly??! Heartburn is getting stronger every day. 

What I miss: I'm not missing much these days, being on my third pregnancy in 3 years is starting to make being pregnant the norm rather than the exception!

Cravings: Salsa and chips {but mostly salsa! I can eat a whole bowl only using 2-3 chips.} and anything covered in buffalo sauce! This kid is going to be one spicy meatball!!

Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my appointment. {160 bpm}

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully finding out the gender of this little!


1 comment:

Nana said...

What a beautiful picture! Lovely Mama, lovely ocean, lovely itty bitty bump!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...