Thursday, September 29

untitled

I have so much on my mind and on my heart right now. It's hard to say how much of it is due to the pregnancy hormones and the fact that just about anything can make me feel emotional. Does any one else find that they have an extra soft heart while pregnant? What ever it is that's responsible, I'm not really complaining. I like having meaningful thought processes regularly, reflecting on things that normally would just rush past my harder less noticing, non-pregnant heart. Any way, there are so many exciting things going on and I want to write and record all these thoughts that come through and take residence in my brain. But the reality is that there is just no time for that usually, not being a wife, a mom, and all the other hats we women often wear. I hope I can just get a few sentences down with each meaningful milestone and event. Until I then I'm going to spend time with my hubby, now that our bags are unpacked and the littles are tucked in tight.



p.s. Tomorrow is the last day our baby girl will be in diapers. As much as this is great news I'm going to savor every single diaper change all day. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...