Friday, January 22

Prayers needed!


Please keep this sweet baby girl, Layla Grace, in your prayers tonight and for her family in the next couple of months. She has been fighting cancer and was released from the Children's hospital just before Christmas. She has been going in for tests and just learned that aggressive tumors are growing in her one good kidney. The doctors gave her 2-6 months {6 months being a miracle}. But her family, and many other {myself included} are praying for a miracle.

Whether it's here on earth or in heaven, God will heal His sweet child. For the families sake I pray it's on earth! But to God be all the glory, how ever he chooses to do it!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the Lord.
Isaiah 55:8

My heart is breaking for this sweet girls family and I know that God's heart breaks for them as well. If you would like to send this family encouragement, I know they would appreciate it so much. Send it to: fightforlayla@gmail.com . You can also follow updates on Facebook group: Praying For Layla or on twitter at http://twitter.com/laylagrace .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...