Friday, February 5

Simple Pleasures.

I was inspired to write down my simple pleasures from a blog I enjoy reading. I think it's a great concept, to reflect on all of the simple things that can bring such great joy! So without further ado...

Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake from Starbucks

When the temperature is just perfect, not too hot & not too cold.

Getting lost in a good book.

When my baby girl and I spend 20 minutes just laughing.

A clutter free room/ house {even it's only for an hour or so ;) }.

A Sonic Dr. Pepper.

Getting a picture of E smiling... that isn't blurry!

Relaxing weekends of just doing fun stuff... or nothing at all!

Buffalo Wild Wings.

When all the laundry is done! {ha, yeah right!}

Finding a killer sale.

Chapstick.

Grandma J's homemade mac'n'cheese.

Holding hands with Stud Muffin.

A new pair of shoes.

Turning on the radio just in time to hear your favorite song.

Answered prayers.

Well that's it for now, but I think I'll keep adding to the list as those simple pleasures pop up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...