Wednesday, February 3

Dread.

Yep, it's true. I am actually dreading the weekend...

Stud Muffin is going out of town for a work trip. He leaves bright and early tomorrow morning and doesn't come home until Monday. Although I will miss my husband dearly, I am a big girl and can manage on my own, when I have to. Of course I prefer to be with my best friend whenever possible, we have fun together :D

But what I am dreading most is not having the tremendous help and much needed relief that my husband offers me. He is an amazing dad and loves to spend time with his daughter when he can! That is usually the weekends, so I know that it's going to be a long couple of days for him too. But with E figuring out what her sleep schedule is going to be and sticking to it, Stud Muffin and I have been splitting the night in to two shifts, so we can both get some quality sleep! Maybe we will experience a miracle and Cupcake will sleep all night every night... {a girl can dream...}

I'm planning to keep busy over the next couple of days, not with housework necessarily but with fun stuff! We will probably frequent Gymboree Play & Learn a couple more times than usual. I hope to spend some time with dear friends of ours and then we will be at church for service and for youth group on Sunday!

In other news, E has gone from sitting like a pro....

to getting up on all fours and wanting to crawl really bad....


She will be on the go in no time! And then I'll get on that exercise routine that I so desperately want to start but just haven't yet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...