Monday, October 3

21 weeks {Itty Bitty}

I wanted to update at 20 weeks and share about our appointment and ultrasound but we were in Branson and it just didn't happen. So here we are at 21 weeks instead!


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of a cantaloupe!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Hoping the weather is warm enough for shorts as long as possible! Not looking forward to buying maternity jeans, this is my first heaviest-in-winter pregnancy.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: Yes, but not nearly as strong or as often as the first two pregnancies. I suspected {and was confirmed at my ultrasound} that the placenta is right in the middle/front of my uterus. This adds a thick cushion so the kicks and movements are felt nearly as much. I'm a little bummed now, but I'll be grateful in the third trimester. :)

Sleep: Still having crazy dreams, I mean really crazy. And really real. I still feel so tired in the morning. I wake up several times to use the bathroom and have to flip often in the night because my sides get sore. 

Symptoms: Heartburn is getting stronger every day. Feeling short of breath after any activity. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy and not needing a body pillow in bed. 

Cravings: Lately and unfortunately I've been craving chocolate. Why all these things that add to the heartburn?? :(

Best Moment this week: Getting my 2 year old out of diapers! Looking forward to only having one in diapers for a couple months.

What I am looking forward to: Honestly, not being pregnant. I can't wait to hold this baby boy in my arms. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...