Tuesday, October 25

24 weeks {Itty Bitty}



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby:  Itty Bitty is about the size of an eggplant!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Gained 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I'm much more comfortable in comfy or pj pants and t-shirts.

Gender: We are having a boy! We announced it here, in case you missed it.

Movement: Yes, The kicks are getting much stronger and even wake me up sometimes! I usually get some kick back when one of the littles is on my lap. Siblings already :)

Sleep: It's difficult to get to sleep between the heartburn and Itty bitty's exercise hour. :)

Symptoms: Heartburn is getting stronger every day. Feeling short of breath after any activity. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy and not needing a body pillow in bed. 

Cravings: Apples and carmel dip! Just in time for fall :)

Best Moment this week: Getting to go on a long afternoon date with my hubby. He's my best friend.

What I am looking forward to: Honestly, not being pregnant. I can't wait to hold this baby boy in my arms. :)


1 comment:

Kristy said...

You look great! Getting closer! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...