Tuesday, July 15

John 4:14

God is so good to us. Can I just say that I truely love my bible study and the women God has surrounded me with by being a part of this group. I have never know such a caring group of people at are more real and genuinely care about what you are going through.

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed the last couple weeks and with out even realizing it really I had pretty much pushed God out of my daily life. By that I mean that because I didn't feel like I had control of 'my time' I let my personal time with God slip right out of my schedule. I even found myself avoiding it, maybe because I knew it was the main reason I was feeling so overwhelmed. It's just really been draining me lately. And I hadn't even realized how much it was effecting me until last night, when I started to talk about it to the group and explain the struggle I was feeling. I broke down and realized the impact of leaving God out of my day, first thing even, and it broke my heart.

My amazing sisters all surrounded me and prayed over me right then and there! It was so encouraging and I felt so loved, by God for placing these women in my life at the right time and place and by the women themselves. Sometimes we just need to hear it, that we are loved. And that's exactly what happened to me last night.

I realize that God so desires 'my time' {really it's His time since He is the reason I am even alive!} and first thing each day is because He loves me so dearly and just wants to be what my life is about. He knows that my plate just got fuller with getting married and having a house and that I have had a lot of adjustments in such a short period of time. He knew that I wouldn't be able to handle it with out Him. That's why He is so readily available, any time I need Him to get me through.

I just want to praise Him for that and thank Him. For His love for me and His desire to have a relationship with me so personal and real. I love Him so dearly.

Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thrist. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...