Tuesday, July 15

Sew, It's time to get started!

Brandon helped me set up my sewing/craft room yesterday. We had to move some furniture around and I finally got to take my sewing machine out of the box! {Can you say WAY too busy...} I can't wait to turn it on and start using it :) I have so many projects that I just can't wait to get started. I want to focus on making curtains first for our house. And then, if I have time, have a few smaller projects on the side.

The sewing/ craft room! And some fabrics I picked up at the thrift store.

The Machine


I found several really cute apron patterns and also totes/bags that I think would be so much fun! Who knows, maybe I'll even be able start my own business from our home!

I know, that's a little far off since I haven't even turned the machine on yet... but a girl can dream can't she?! Actually I got to spend the day with my wonderful 'little sister' {she's not really my sister, but I consider her so because I really think we were meant to be related! I love her so much} and we went to the book store and talked over a Starbucks for awhile. Then we hit up a thrift store by my house to see if we could find any interesting material to make some of the projects I'm thinking about. We found a few good finds, but nothing major. What a great place to look though!!

I would like to just say that I truly adore my sister Rachael, she is so amazing to me in that she is so real and just living life with all she has! I admire her and really look up to her for her love for the Lord and her desire to be all that He would have her be. She is one of the most beautiful women I know, inside and out.

And we had a blast just hanging out and catching up. We always enjoy our time together and I always miss her after we finish! I am so glad to have a sister so wonderful!

Well we got to talking yesterday when we were hangin out and I told her how I would love to have a business in the home and sewing would be so fun! She loved the idea and even spit out the idea that should could help me come up with some designs! Then I figured I could draw the patterns and we can both sew them up.

Now we are brainstorming a cute name for business ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...